Monday, January 10, 2011

YES, LADIES!!!! HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!!!

THE BIGGEST SALE THE VINTAGE CLOTHING INDUSTRY HAS EVER SEEN!!!

Cheaper than any market you will go to!!

Cheaper than any sale ever in Melbourne!!

A WEEK LONG SALE!!

Held instore at the Prahran shop!

A whole store full of items, for $5 and under!! THATS 5 DOLLARS AND UNDER!!!!!!!

New items will be put instore daily, so you won't find an empty store only a day into the sale!!

THIS SALE WILL NEVER EVER BE REPETED!

Take advantage of it while you can!!!!

So the details again:

24th - 29th January
11am - 5pm daily
2/127 Greville St, Prahran!

(FYI, there are only two change rooms, so if you want to avoid the changeroom lines wear leggings so you can try things on)

1 comment:

  1. I just take a peek and I discovered your post. How I wish that I discovered it earlier. Big thanks and I will visit your site to read more of it. Keep posting.



    wholesale tapout

    ReplyDelete